ʜᴇʟʟᴏ, ғᴏʟᴋs﹗ just recently I hit 500 followers, and I thought, “self, what can I do for all these people putting up with my oc spams and dumb text posts all the time? oh, I know, I can do a giveaway!” so that’s how I got here. it’s pretty straight forward. four winners, three tiers, starting on the 14th of July and ending on the 28th of July at 11:59 PM CST. now onto the rules:
- followers only! that said, new followers are always welcome. I’m just hoping you guys don’t jump onboard for the giveaway and then skedaddle right after. rude.
- reblogs and likes count,
- no giveaway blogs. (I’ll be checking!)
- I’d prefer caps of your OCs, but if you have detailed descriptions or face claims, that would work, too. and for now, I’m only doing two characters. who knows, I may do polyship things for 1k if I ever get there.
- like I said earlier: giveaway ends on July 28th at 11:59 CST!
good luck! and thanks so much for following me!
just a reminder that this ends tonight! I’ll be announcing the winners and contacting them on the 29th so we can talk about what I’ll be doing for you!
When I die spread my ashes at Comic Con because that’s probably the only way I’ll ever get there.
i just listened to the ME3 soundtrack, someone please tell me it’s a horrible idea to start a new playthrough because it will harvest my soul but also someone please tell me it’s a fucking great idea because i get to bang Kaidan
My hope for the next game? Unisex corsets for the Orlesian ball! I’d love to have the opportunity to have my elf squeeze himself into a corset. I mean, you can’t give us a nation that’s so focused on appearances and tell me that there are designers who haven’t made corsets for men.
Some of you are really cool folks and stuff, but you sometimes reblogs from people who either harrased me or harrased one of my friends and it just, really stressing…
I’m making this post as a “please, like/reblog this post if it’s okay to adress this and let you know about this person”.
In the same way, if I ever reblog from someone who is known for doing terrible things, please let me know and I’ll keep it in private if that’s your wish.
Hayao Miyazaki only creates great movies man.
Anders is unsurprisingly gentle to his partners. He’s comfortable giving and receiving, but loves to watch his lovers’ pleasure blossom on their face. His fingertips spark with electricity and lyrium as the passion mounts, coaxing the most wonderful sounds from his partner’s throat.
When he nears the edge, he groans out a warning in their ear, his hands gripping his lover’s hips like a lifeline — a tether to the mortal plane that keeps him grounded when sensation would have him float away.
His mouth peppers kisses and bites alike along his partner’s slippery, salty skin as hips grind against one another. And when his lover collapses, panting and spent, he waits for a heartbeat or two, limbs tangled, hair askew, before he starts moving again with a saucy grin.
"Grey Warden stamina has its benefits, sweetheart."
THIS IS AMAZING
Dragon Age: Inquisition is coming out in under THREE MONTHS, and IDK about you but I need something to take my mind off it before I start climbing the walls, so let’s have a giveaway!!
I will pick SIX WINNERS, each of whom win a headshot style portrait (like these) of any of their Dragon Age Wardens, Hawkes or Inquisitors!
. This is a giveaway to thank my followers, so only followers can win. If you decide to follow me for the giveaway, please read my About page first and note that this is not an art-only blog!
2. Both likes and reblogs count as a single entry and you can enter as many times as you like, but please limit your reblogging to once a day to avoid pissing off your followers.
3. The giveaway closes 6PM(ish) GMT on Thursday 31st July!
4. As always, winners are chosen with a random number generator and I’ll message you if you’ve won, so make sure your ask box is open and/or you check your url tag.
Portrait of a Young Woman of Frankfurt, detail (c. 1480-1485)
so it’s raining like fuck and everyone in the house is walking around being pissy so guess who’s going to take a walk in the rain?
I don’t know his name but I think Ser Moustache Rides is pretty apt so far
it’s sad i’m already planning romances in da; inquisition